Twitter is one of the most eminent and powerful social media platform as of now. It is the only platform which has shown gradual change over time. Marketing on twitter has been the key feature of many companies. Getting your business on top needs a great influence of social media. As we all know internet technology has been advancing at a tremendous rate. Social Media Marketing is considered as the most powerful and innovative platform for any business promotion. Media Marketing helps you reach and connect to people worldwide. It can help you generate leads, solidify your branding, and build connections with your prospects.
Here are some effective ways to use twitter to market your business.
1) Implement Twitter Cards
With the help of Twitter Cards, you can attach rich photos, videos and media to Tweets that help to drive traffic to your website. A photo is always an eye-catching addition.Twitter’s card help you to have rich media experiences that go far beyond a 140-character written message right within Twitter.
2) Build Your Twitter Followers
Tweeting content that’s so interesting and informative that it’s likely to be retweeted. Following others so they’ll follow you back. Twitter has a great paid ads option which is very effective for acquiring followers. Posting regularly will increase your activity and visibility, thereby increasing your follower count. Use links in your tweets.
3) Identify Influencers and Engage with Them
By identifying and building relationships with influencers you will have many benefits. But before you make relationships, you need to put in a bit of work up front to identify who these influencers are.
4) Use Twitter Lists to Manage Your Contacts
Twitter lists are essentially folders for your Twitter followers. They are the best way to keep your streams organized so you can see just who you’re looking for at exactly the time you’re looking for them. They’re the only way with the network to really tune out the noise and focus on one thing at a time.
5) Use Twitter Ads to Target Your Email List
Twitter has a wide range of targeting options designed to let you talk to the right users at the right times. All Twitter ad campaigns start with the basic keywords, interests, and followers targeting options. However, the platform also has a tailored audience tool, which allows you to target people based on their previous engagement with your content or website.
6) Use the Right Hashtags
A hashtag—written with a ‘ # ‘ symbol—is used to index keywords or topics on Twitter. This function was created on Twitter, and allows people to easily follow topics they are interested in . Hashtags are very important when it comes to twitter handling.
- People use the hashtag symbol (#) before a relevant keyword or phrase in their Tweet to categorize those Tweets and help them show more easily in Twitter search.
- Clicking or tapping on a hash tagged word in any message shows you other Tweets that include that hashtag.
- Hashtags can be included anywhere in a Tweet.
- Hash tagged words that become very popular are often
Tips for using hashtags:
- You cannot add spaces or punctuation in a hashtag, or it will not work properly.
- If you Tweet with a hashtag on a public account, anyone who does a search for that hashtag may find your Tweet.
- We recommend using no more than 2 hashtags per Tweet as best practice, but you may use as many hashtags in a Tweet as you like.
- Type a hash tagged keyword in the search bar to discover content and accounts based on your interests
7)Research Your Competitors’ Audiences.
- Start with keywords
2. Your competitor analysis must start with one thing: keywords.
3. Developing a list of keywords associated with your competitors will help you cut down on the noise on Twitter and with a few billion tweets sent every week, that’s a big deal. You want to focus in on what your competitors are saying, as well as what people are saying about the
4. Using Twitter’s advanced search enables you to enter your keywords in, one at a time, and see what kind of results pop up.
5. The advanced search page allows you to really fine-tune your results, so you’ll want to invest some time fiddling with the options until your results are just right.
BY – Espressotive