- OptinMonster:- OptinMonster is the most popular conversion rate optimization software. It allows you to convert abandoning website visitors into email subscribers. If you want to grow your email list, then this is a must.
- WordPress SEO by Yoast:- WordPress SEO is not just an SEO plugin, it is the complete website optimization package. Apart from adding titles and descriptions to your articles, it also allows you to add open graph Meta data, do page analysis, publish xml sitemap, and so much more. It is easy to install and setup and that’s why we use it on all our websites.
- Jetpack (Freemium):- Jetpack is a must have plugin for every WordPress website. As the name suggests, it offers a pack of awesome features for your website to fly up high and make it a success. Jetpack takes care of your site security, website performance, traffic growth, image optimization, website appearance and a lot more.
- W3 Total Cache:- W3 Total Cache is designed to increase the page load speed for WordPress sites, which will improve your visitors’ overall experience. The plugin helps to increase server performance by reducing download times. By reducing page load times, overall site performance improves which helps your site’s rank in search engines.W3 Total Cache can also help to improve web server performance during high traffic periods, which is crucial for larger websites.
- MonsterInsights:- MonsterInsights is the best Google Analytics plugin for WordPress. It allows you to connect your website with Google Analytics, so you can learn more about your website visitors such as where are they coming from and what are they doing on your website.
- BackupBuddy:- BackupBuddy is the easiest and most beginner friendly WordPress backup and migration plugin. It allows you to quickly setup automatic backup schedule for your website. You can store your backups on the cloud and sleep easily, knowing all your content is backed up. See how to keep your WordPress content safe with BackupBuddy.
- Akismet:- Akismet helps to filter out any comments on your blog that look like spam. The plugin automatically checks comments against the Akismet Web service. All comments will have a history for users to view that shows which comments were flagged or cleared by Akismet. In addition, those comments that were marked as spam or unmarked by a moderator will be highlighted in the history.
- Google Analytics:- Tracking how and when users visit your site is important if you want your site to gain popularity since it gives you the opportunity to see where you can make improvements to your site. Google Analytics is an excellent tool for this purpose and the Google Analytics + plugin brings this information right to your admin dashboard. Also, you can easily track statistics for your entire site or network with the quick setup and easy to understand display.
- Constant Contact:- Constant Contact is one of the best email marketing service providers. It allows you to build an email lists and send emails to your subscribers. It is by far the most beginner friendly platform, with quick and easy setup. It comes with built-in tools to add signup forms and also works well with lead generation software like OptinMonster.
- Sucuri:- Security is going to be a big concern for online business owners in 2017. Sucuri’s web application firewall is probably one of the best protection you can get for your site. They monitor and protect your site from DDoS, malware threats, XSS attacks, brute force attacks, and basically every other type of attack. If you don’t have a firewall on your website, then add one today.
“ESPRESSOTIVE IS ONE OF THE BEST LEADING WEBSITE DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT COMPANY IN GOA”
Published by Espressotive